※ All admitted students are subject to subscribe to the National Health Insurance from 2021.3.1. onwards.
- Based on the exam after every 200hours/400hours of the course, students can move up to a higher level.
- Total tuition fees include 2 main textbooks for one semester. However,
- students are responsible for buying their own practice book and materials for afternoon classes.
- One semester includes 4 field trips on Jeju Island.
- Students are required to obtain health insurance and insurance fee depending on age and gender.
- Insurance fees may vary so any remaining amount will be refunded or charged.
- The Student Dormitory fee includes double room and meals (Breakfast & Dinner on weekdays and Breakfast,
- Lunch & Dinner on weekends) for 6 months.
- Tuition Reduction
- 10% reduction for students who register for their second semester
- 10% reduction for students who register with their brother/sisters, spouse or parents/children
- 30% reduction for students who are enrolled in JNU as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Application fee reduction for students who are enrolled in JNU as undergraduate or graduate course and who register for their second semester.
- Refund Rules
- The application fee is not refunded.
- For refund of tuition, you should submit the refund application and a copy of your bankbook to the Korean Language Course office.
- Refund of tuition is not possible when you cancel for personal reasons after the visa issuance.
- If you are not able to get a visa after registration, you can apply for a full tuition refund by submitting the refund application.
- Amount of Refund
|2 weeks before
||2 weeks - 1st day of course
||1st week of course
||After 1 week
|95% of Tuition
||90% of Tuition
||50% of Tuition
- ※ If you are not able to attend classes because of diseases, you can apply for a refund by obtaining a doctor's diagnosis.
(If 1/3 of the course has not passed yet, 30% of tuition is refunded.)