COVID-19 pre-reservation and vaccination period
<Persons aged 18 to 49>
○ (Eligible recipients) Persons aged 18 to 49 (i.e those who were born between Jan. 1, 1972 to Dec. 31, 2003)
○ (Vaccine type) mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna)
○ (Vaccination center) Designated health facilities or vaccination centers
※ The persons who are not covered by health insurance, vaccination centers are only available.
○ (Additional reservation period) Persons aged 18 to 49, until Sep. 18(Sat.) 18:00
○ (Vaccination period) Aug. 26.(Thurs.) ~ Oct. 2(Sat.) (The 2nd dose will be after 6 weeks.)
★The persons who came from overseas after Aug. 30, 2021 can be applied Quarantine exemption only for vaccination fully in Korea (2 weeks later).
- The vaccination record should be checked with Certificate of Immunization.
- In a case of getting a vaccine (When the 1st dose(Korea) and 2nd dose(Overseas) or the 1st dose(Overseas) and 2nd dose(Korea)), the record of vaccination can be registered for COVID-19 Vaccination register system.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.